Easy Dynamics is recruiting for an experienced Senior-level DevOps engineer to assist in implementing automated build / configure / deployment technologies. The project focuses on designing secure, cloud-based, enterprise-level solutions for the Federal Government.
- Actively participate and, at times, lead technical sessions related to how processes can be improved to provide new infrastructure, COTS-based applications, and custom solutions into our test and production environments
- May participate in crosscutting, multi-component efforts and look for solutions that cut across all client systems
- Participates on DevOps in the delivery of systems that conform to the requirements and approach of the goals of major transformation projects within the federal government
- Builds system models required to show alignment to the business models
- Designs pipelines for DevOps automation including manifests, modules, templates, dealing with different types of resources, etc.
- Identifies bugs, gaps, and inconsistencies with DevOps practices and proposes remediation.
- Participates in technical sessions such as design reviews and code walkthroughs
- Explains the rationale for architectural decisions and defends DevOps principles, standards and methods