Easy Dynamics is recruiting for an energetic Entry-Level DevOps engineer to assist in implementing automated build / configure / deployment technologies. The project focuses on designing secure, cloud-based, enterprise-level solutions for the Federal Government.
Easy Dynamics’ Federal clients expect:
- FedRAMP compliant solutions for security purposes
- DevOps skilled leaders who can build and deploy systems with speed and clearly managed configurations
- Applications with well-designed and responsive solutions that meet mission needs regardless of where users are and the types of devices they are using
- Actively participate in technical sessions such related to how processes can be improved to provide new infrastructure, COTS-based applications, and custom solutions into our test and production environments
- Work with peer technical personnel involved with software development, database design, infrastructure design, and information security
- Participates on DevOps in the delivery of systems that conform to the requirements and approach of the goals of major transformation projects within the federal government.
- May participate in crosscutting, multi-component efforts and look for solutions that cut across all client systems
- Provide documentation that captures the implementation of new DevOps automation practices, standards, and processes for other team members
- Identifies bugs, gaps, and inconsistencies with DevOps practices and proposes remediation.
- Participates in technical sessions such as design reviews and code walkthroughs
- Explains the rationale for architectural decisions and defends DevOps principles, standards and methods
- Ensures that development projects employ approved products and standards, uses and/or delivers re-usable services and data, applies required information security safeguards, avoids unnecessary duplication and redundancy and satisfies customer requirements in a cost-effective manner