Easy Dynamics is looking for a Mid Systems / Data Architect to support a Federal Agency Enterprise Architecture (EA) environment and the implementation and maintenance of data modeling and business intelligence capabilities, including but not limited to: business intelligence and analytics; extract, transform, load (ETL) business logic; data warehouse technology; and various databases and servers. Specific responsibilities include:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining a denormalized data model for online analytical processing
- Interacting with business users to elicit requirements to design, build, and maintain a comprehensive set of fact/measure and dimensions tables
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining a data dictionary.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining COTS business intelligence suite to include creation of custom reports, dashboards, and content requested by business users
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining an operational data store and enterprise data warehouse)
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining ETL workflow, business logic, metadata management, and change data capture functions from inactive datacenter production database to operational data store to enterprise data warehouse